The Carnamah Bank

At school in Art we did a piece of art work that was the old bank in Carnamah. For the activity we had to rip up hundreds of little pieces of paper. Alex and I had to rip pages out of a book that belonged to Miss Herbert I still feel really sorry for ripping out pages out of her book even though she gave use permission to rip pages out. Once we finished Miss Herbert put it in the new Art gallery that used to be the old bank in Carnamah. Miss Herbert gave us a page that had a sticker to say that we have done a piece of Art work in the Art gallery . The opening of the art gallery was on Sunday the 30th of April and Neil took Ariel and I to the opening. Once we got there we went and sore all of the Art work the was not much there because it was only the first day of the opening . We went into this little area that had all of the Art that the schools had done number 3 was ours and I saw a man write down number 3 and I was so exited after we sore all of the Art work we went to the post offers and Ariel and I got a frappe and it was really  good . After that we went and did some activity’s and then we and looked at this really old house it was so cool. Then we left and went back to Perenjori.